ICF ACSTH/ACC Business Coach Certification Training
Grow your flow with ‘whole person’ business coaching
To be a coach to entrepreneurs, executives, managers, or your team, you need to start looking at how we do business through a more mindful lens. We can no longer separate the individual from their work. That’s why our business coaching curriculum teaches you to coach the ‘whole person.’
With a curriculum backed by the principles of Positive Psychology and the Flow model, our 5 Step Flow Coaching method will teach you the fundamental elements of coaching, in line with the ICF code of ethics, to build successful relationships with your clients.
Respected ACC, PCC and MCC coaches with 15+ years of experience in the industry will instruct you on various business-specific tools, strategies, processes, and methodologies so you can successfully coach managers, executives, founders, and entrepreneurs to make that jump from where they are to where they want to be. Throughout the program, you will have the unique opportunity to gain real-world coaching experience through peer coaching to practice, reflect, and accelerate your coaching skills.
Today, research tells us that only two out of five entrepreneurs or businesses become successful. Those that make it have something in common, and it starts with working with an effective business, executive, or leadership coach. When you have the right set of tools, there is no limit to what you can achieve in a coaching relationship.
The ICF ACTP track offers beginning to end ICF Professional Coach certification training all the way up to ACC & PCC.
Get our FREE GUIDE now
30 Business Coaching Questions to Ask Through SWOT Analysis
60 Coach Specific ICF ACSTH training hours
The Business Coach Certification Program provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH/ACC Approved Coach Specific Training Hours that count towards your ICF ACC Certified Coach credentialing application.
Peer Coaching Sessions
August 18, 2021 – November 24, 2021 - Wednesdays | 10 am – 12 pm Eastern Time
The Online Live ICF 60 ACSTH/ACC Coach Certification program is designed for success:
Start your business coaching career off right with:
- Flexible scheduling, live and interactive classes, coaching demonstrations, and classroom practices
- Invaluable peer coaching opportunities, the chance to be a part of a supportive community
- FREE downloadable resources & coaching forms, including a FREE coursebook worth CAD$ 54.99
- Written assessment at the end of the course prepares your for ICF’s CKA
- Learn from FLOW masters of industry
The 5 Step FLOW Coaching Method
Our 5 modules provide step-by-step teachings to help you learn the skills required to become a confident and competent coach
- The Awareness Step: This is where you gain a deep understanding of what professional coaching is and what it is not. You learn to navigate the Architecture of a FLOW Coaching Session.
- The Motivation Step: This is where you learn motivational levels of Positive Psychology, and the Flow model.
- The Creative Planning Step: Learn FLOW’s creative tools and strategies to coach the conscious and subconscious states of a whole person.
- The Achievement Step: You will practice how to coach your clients and help them move beyond their limiting beliefs and barriers and help them achieve what is truly important to them.
- The Focus Step: You will learn to coach your clients to stay focused on what is truly meaningful to them, and learn how to discipline yourself on your path to becoming a successful coach.
Live Online Group Classes
- Connect to a global village of equally motivated peer coaches
- Direct access to PCC & MCC credentialed faculty mentors
- Build a strong understanding of ICF’s core competencies through FLOW coaching methodology
- Business and career clarity and support
- Deepen your coaching presence by integrating, doing, being and having
Become a Success Partner
- Dig deep into the psychology of human beings through Positive Psychology, the Flow model, and other nuerosciences support the ‘whole person’
- Learn how to leverage flow states to achieve real results
- You will understand that you don’t need to have all the answers, you need the right set of questions
- Coach your clients through the stages of strategy, planning, designing, implementing, and impact.
ICF ACSTH Certification
- Completion of this program provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH certification that also counts towards ICF ACC credentialing
- Written assessment at the end of the program facilitated by FLOW evaluators
- Badge issued by FLOW as a FCC (FLOW certified coach) that helps to elevate your status as a professional coach
- The confidence knowing that you have the certification to back up your professional coaching skills
- The comfort knowing you aren’t alone, and the FLOW community will be there to support you
Opportunities to coach real clients
- We offer opportunities to participate with FLOW’s various partnerships and community outreach programs
- We can help you build your coaching hours
- Experience what a coaching relationship is like in real life
- You will receive supervision and mentoring from our faculty during your participation with coaching projects
- Build you coaching network, work with real clients, and make lasting connections with other coaches
Are you ready to start a rewarding coaching career?
We are here to answer all of your questions, and guide you through the process with ease