When you start looking at coaching from a holistic perspective, you begin to see how all the puzzles pieces fit together. Coaching is not as effective if you don’t address other areas of your client’s life. When you coach the ‘whole person’, your impact penetrates on the deepest of levels, and that’s where real change takes place.
With a curriculum backed by the principles of Positive Psychology and the Flow model, our 5 Step Flow Coaching method will teach you the fundamental elements of coaching, in line with the ICF code of ethics, to build successful relationships with your clients.
Respected ACC, PCC and MCC coaches with 15+ years of experience in the industry will instruct you on a wide range of tools, strategies, processes, and methodologies so that you can adapt your coaching to various client profiles, work, and culture scenarios. Throughout the program, you will have the unique opportunity to gain real-world coaching experience through peer coaching to practice, reflect, and accelerate your coaching skills.
The Core Foundations (Modules 1-5) is the perfect place to start your professional coaching journey. Simply put, there is no other self-development course out there that will train you with the life skills needed to change you from the inside out. Deepen your coaching presence by integrating, doing, being and having
The ACTP track offers beginning to end ICF Professional Coach certification training all the way up to ACC & PCC
June 23, 2021 – September 29, 2021 - Wednesdays
60 Coach Specific Training Hours
Core Foundations (Modules 1-5) provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH/ACC Approved Coach Specific Training Hours that count towards your ICF ACC Certified Coach credentialing application.
Peer Coaching Sessions
The Online Live ICF 60 ACSTH/ACC Coach Certification program is designed for success:
Start your coaching career off right with:
- Flexible scheduling, live and interactive classes, coaching demonstrations, and classroom practices
- Invaluable peer coaching opportunities, the chance to be a part of a supportive community
- FREE downloadable resources & coaching forms, including a FREE coursebook worth CAD$ 54.99
- Written assessment at the end of the course prepares your for ICF’s CKA
- Learn from FLOW masters of industry
The 5 Step FLOW Coaching Method
Our 5 modules provide step-by-step teachings to help you learn the skills required to become a confident and competent coach
- The Awareness Step: This is where you gain a deep understanding of what professional coaching is and what it is not. You learn to navigate the Architecture of a FLOW Coaching Session.
- The Motivation Step: This is where you learn motivational levels of Positive Psychology, and the Flow model.
- The Creative Planning Step: Learn FLOW’s creative tools and strategies to coach the conscious and subconscious states of a whole person.
- The Achievement Step: You will practice how to coach your clients and help them move beyond their limiting beliefs and barriers and help them achieve what is truly important to them.
- The Focus Step: You will learn to coach your clients to stay focused on what is truly meaningful to them, and learn how to discipline yourself on your path to becoming a successful coach.
Is coaching the right fit for you?
Download and find out now!
Live Online Group Classes and Peer Coaching
- Connect to a global village of equally motivated peer coaches, and direct access to distinguished ACC, PCC or MCC faculty
- Build a strong understanding of ICF’s core compentencies through FLOW coaching methodology
- Live, interactive, and engaging. You will watch live coaching demonstrations, and you will have the opportunity to practice
- Completion of mandatory peer coaching hours in between the group classes
- You will gain experience of what it means to coach and be coached
Learn to Coach The Whole Person
- Dig deep into the psychology of human beings through Postiive Psychology, the Flow model, and other nuerosciences to support the ‘whole person’
- Learn how to leverage flow states to achieve real results
- You will understand that you don’t need to have all the answers, you need the right set of questions
- Connect with yourself, family, friends, colleagues, and clients in a whole new way when you learn the ‘whole person’ method
ICF ACSTH Certification
- Completion of this program provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH certification that also counts towards ICF ACC credentialing
- Written assessment at the end of the program facilitated by FLOW evaluators
- Badge issued by FLOW as a FCC (FLOW certified coach) that helps to elevate your status as a professional coach
- The confidence knowing that you have the certification to back up your professional coaching skills
- The comfort knowing you aren’t alone, and the FLOW community will be there to support you
Opportunities to coach real clients
- We offer opportunities to participate with FLOW’s various partnerships and community outreach programs
- We can help you build your coaching hours
- Experience what a coaching relationship is like in real life
- You will receive supervision and mentoring from our faculty during your participation with coaching projects
- Build you coaching network, work with real clients, and make lasting connections with other coaches
Are you ready to start a rewarding coaching career?
We are here to answer all of your questions, and guide you through the process with ease
FLOW Coaching Methodology & Principles
For many years now coaches have been inspiring lives across the globe by using the FLOW Coaching Methodology with their clients. Other than FLOW coaches we have been receiving many requests from other coaches to learn about the FLOW Coaching Methodology. As a result, we have decided to make the FLOW Coaching methodology and principles available to other coaches from around the world.
The course participants have FREE access to the e-book worth CAD$ 54.99
Ready to invest in yourself?
Learn the skills needed to be an impact-driven coach