FLOW Nexus Login
Become a Coach
Benefits of Becoming an Online Coach
How do you become a certified coach?
How do you become a Business Coach?
Master Business Coach Certification
What is FLOW Coaching?
Online Coach Certification Program Options
The FLOW Coach Method
Expressive Arts Coaching ICF ACC Certification
Online Coach Training
FLOW Online Coaching Program Schedule
Online Coach Certification
Online Business Coach Certification Program
Online Core Foundations Module 1-5
ICF ACTP Advanced Certification Track
ICF ACTP Online Coach Certification Training and Individual Mentoring Program
ACTP Module 6 Advanced Coach Certification
ICF Coach Certification
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program
ICF ACTP Requirements Criteria
The FLOW Business School
Types of Coaching
Professional Online Coach Training and Certification
Specialized audience training programs
Core corporate training programs
Masters of Retail: Cultivating a Coaching and Mentoring Culture in a retail Organisation
Core Foundations M1-5 Written Evaluation
Unleash Your Creative Potential Towards Positive Shift
1. Please list at least three of the FLOW Coaching Principles.
2. You have a coachee. She started to work with you, her goal was to find a meaningful career path that is fulfilling for her. At your third session with her, she admits that she finds the process very slow and she is not satisfied with your coaching. How would you manage the conversation and your relationship with her?
3. You have a coachee who approached to you for working on his financial goals. Later in the relationship, he told you that he wants to benefit specifically from your financial expertise. He is curious about your suggestions. What would you do?
4. You have a session with a coachee. He came to the session and told you that he only wants to chat, but not to be coached. What would you do?
5. You are an executive coach working with a manager from an organization. The manager of your coachee called you and specifically asked for feedback about the person you are coaching. What would you do?
6. You have a coachee and you are working on her perfectionism that causes her to procrasinate. In the middle of your relationship, she lost her job and came to the session, anyhow. How would you handle the situation?
7. You are in the middle of an hour coaching session with a client. You identified goals in your first session and established the session’s agreement. However, you notice that your client changes the subject as if he is avoiding the topic you initially agreed on. What would you do?
8. What do you do in your first session with a potential client?
9. How do you build trust and intimacy with a client?
10. Can you give an example dialogue of a direct communication?