MODULE 6: THE PATH TO MASTERY
PRACTICUM & SUPERVISION MODULE
ICF ACTP CERTIFICATION TRACK LEADING TO BOTH
ACC & PCC CREDENTIALS
World Class Certified Professional Coaches!
The FLOW Coaching Institute invites you to join the elite of professional coaches. Accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), FLOW’s Advanced Coaching Certification Module 6 ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program) certification offers you the most comprehensive, practical and complete way to become a confident and competent coach and earn your ACC and PCC credential from International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited online coaching certification program.
FLOW’s Advanced Coaching Certification Module 6 has focus on helping you to build your coaching confidence with focus on individual & group mentoring (mentor coaching), group supervision and mandatory performance evaluations. When you complete Module 6 you will have a quantum leap in;
- Your coaching confidence
- Your mastery of ICF’s professional competencies to pass mandatory oral & written performance evaluations
- Clarity about your coaching specialty.
Other benefits include;
- You will be able to work on your coaching career and success with the help of our seasoned coaches with 15+years of successful coaching career
- You will skip ICF’s oral assessment
- You will be mentored by industry’s most qualified mentor coaches
- You will have a chance to work on your individual goals, concerns, style and challenges.
Dedicated to the quality of professional online coach certification training, Flow Coaching Institute has been educating world class certified professional coaches as life coaches; executive coaches; business coaches; wellness coaches; career coaches; leadership coaches; team coaches and parent coaches. Our accredited professional online coach training programs are recognized and certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the top level of accreditation (ACTP: Accredited Coach Training Program) with one of the highest accredited professional coach training hours across the world.
Being ‘in the flow’ occurs when we do what we enjoy, use our strengths, embrace our values, and express our individuality. Our experienced coaches and facilitators will use FLOW Coaching’s exclusive methodology to help you develop the confidence, leadership, and creativity needed to bring your personal and professional strengths into the fore.
Tell the world you are a FLOW Certified Professional Coach and we will back you up!
There is a reason why worldwide leaders including KPMG, PwC, IKEA, Starbucks, Nestle, Coca Cola International, Kraft Foods International, Toyota, Mercedes Benz,
Walt Disney, BASF, GSK, Merck choose Flow coaching Institute to train their managers as coaches.
The FLOW Coaching Institute trains world-class certified coaches through face-to-face and virtual online coach training programs accredited by the International Coach Federation.
FLOW’s Advanced Coaching Certification program is the gold standard in coaching industry.
It is for individuals who want to invest in their skill building and competencies to coach the whole person whether they are executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, parents or people who are in need of life coaching. The tools and methodologies we teach throughout the course as well as individual focus on your skill development, confidence and competencies will help you to apply coaching into the context you want to build your practice on. Therefore, our approach is holistic, real, authentic, practical and applicable to the world of business.
Program Overview In a Nutshell
FLOW’s coaching model has it’s foundations in Positive Psychology & FLOW model developed by the pioneers of Positive Psychology as well as applied tools and processes of Solution Focused Psychology. Other than these two scientific approaches to human development, our model has a strong foundation on Creative & Expressive Therapy tools and methodologies integrated into the model. In addition to these, FLOW’s coaching model utilizes the latest research in brain science and include processes to allow our coaches to blend all of these towards coaching their clients engage and align different habitual systems in their brain. The five step FLOW Coaching Methodology includes Awareness, Motivation, Creative Planning, Achievement and Focus modules.
LIVE ONLINE GROUP CLASSES
Learn With a Group of Peer Coaches Who Are as Motivated as You
Access to PCC & MCC Credentialed Faculty Members
Learn From Anywhere
20+ Year Track Record of Success
SELF PACED 1:1 INDIVIDUAL MENTORSHIP SUPPORT
Chance for Getting Individual Support Specific to Your Needs
We Teach You How to Make Yourself Attractive To Your Clientele
Work on your coaching competencies
Improve your business coaching confidence
Set Your Own Schedule
Work On Your Niche
GROUP SUPERVISION & MENTORING (MENTOR COACHING)
Practicum Labs Accelerate ICF Coaching Competencies & Help You Understand What To Do When With a Diverse Audience of Clients Including Your Niche. You Will Understand How to Approach Challenging Coaching Conversations In The Most Effective Way. Through Group Supervision and Mentoring You Will Receive Feedback From the Masters of The Industry As Well As Peer Coaches.
WORK ON YOUR SPECIALTY (COACHING NICHE) &
WORK ON YOUR PROFESSIONAL COACHING CONFIDENCE
Module 6 You Will Help You To Gain Clarity On Your Specialty-Audience That You Want To Coach. Together With Your Mentors-Who Are Masters of The Coaching Industry- You Will Build Confidence In Building Your Coaching Confidence & Attracting The Right Audience Towards building Your Clientele.
COACH BUDDY SYSTEM
Practicum Component Helps You Gain Experience Before You Graduate
Build Your Coaching Hours Experience During Your Courses
Continue Your Practice in Group Sessions
Set Your Own Schedule
JOIN THE ELITE OF WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL COACHES
ICF Accreditation Will Back You Up as a Professional Coach
Endorsed by the World’s Top Recognized Accreditation Institution
Position Yourself Above Others
MODULE 6: THE PATH TO MASTERY
PRACTICUM & SUPERVISION MODULE PROGRAM COMPONENTS
- Individual Mentoring and Supervision has focus on development of your professional coaching skills about ICF’s eleven competencies, code of ethics and professional standards and your coaching confidence.
- Online Live Group Classes have focus on teaching advanced methodologies and tools to prepare you to coach diverse people with diverse backgrounds and different motivational styles and belief systems.
- Group Supervision & Mentoring Practicum Labs have focus on helping your focus on building your practice in a group environment. You will receive professional feedback and supervision during your labs.
- Self Paced - Practice Building and Supervision - During the advanced program we will be sharing professional coaching session recordings and other materials with you to support your understanding and coaching confidence in distinguishing between ACC, PCC and MCC competencies. These recordings together with other documents will leap your coaching proficiency to the very next level.
- Written Assessment- It is an open book essay based review where you get a chance to review all that you have learnt.
- Oral Assessment- An hour long coaching session where we evaluate your coaching competencies based on ICF’s eleven competencies.