Online Business Coach Certification Modules 1-5
ICF ACSTH/ACC COACH CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Grow your flow with ‘whole person’ coach certification
To be a coach to entrepreneurs, executives, managers, or your team, you need to start looking at how we do business through a more mindful lens. We can no longer separate the individual from their work. That’s why our business coach certification curriculum teaches you to coach the ‘whole person.’
With a curriculum backed by the principles of Positive Psychology and the Flow model, our 5 Step Flow Coaching method will teach you the fundamental elements of coaching, in line with the ICF code of ethics, to build successful relationships with your clients.
Respected PCC and MCC coaches with 15+ years of experience in the industry will instruct you on various business-specific tools, strategies, processes, and methodologies so you can successfully coach managers, executives, founders, and entrepreneurs to make that jump from where they are to where they want to be. Throughout the program, you will have the unique opportunity to gain real-world coaching experience through peer coaching to practice, reflect, and accelerate your coaching skills.
Today, research tells us that only two out of five entrepreneurs or businesses become successful. Those that make it have something in common, and it starts with working with an effective business, executive, or leadership coach. When you have the right set of tools, there is no limit to what you can achieve in a coaching relationship.
The ACSTH track takes you to ICF ACC credentialing, if you add Advanced Module 6, the ACTP track will take you to both ACC & PCC credentialing.
The Business Coach Certification Program provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH/ACC Approved Coach Specific Training Hours that count towards your ICF ACC Certified Coach credentialing application.
The Online Live ICF 60 ACSTH/ACC Executive Coaching Certification program is designed for success:Start your business coaching career off right with:
- Flexible scheduling, live and interactive classes, coaching demonstrations, and classroom practices
- Invaluable peer coaching opportunities, the chance to be a part of a supportive community
- FREE downloadable resources & coaching forms, including a FREE coursebook worth CAD$ 54.99
- Written assessment at the end of the course prepares your for ICF’s CKA
- Learn from FLOW masters of industry
Share Your Success
You will receive your digital certificate upon completion of this course. Share your achievement with your network.
The 5 Step Flow Executive Coaching MethodOur 5 modules provide step-by-step teachings to help you learn the skills required to become a business coach that is competent and confident.
- The Awareness Step: This is where you gain a deep understanding of what professional coaching is and what it is not. You learn to navigate the Architecture of a FLOW Coaching Session.
- The Motivation Step: This is where you learn motivational levels of Positive Psychology, and the Flow model.
- The Creative Planning Step: Learn FLOW’s creative tools and strategies to coach the conscious and subconscious states of a whole person.
- The Achievement Step: You will practice how to coach your clients and help them move beyond their limiting beliefs and barriers and help them achieve what is truly important to them.
- The Focus Step: You will learn to coach your clients to stay focused on what is truly meaningful to them, and learn how to discipline yourself on your path to becoming a successful coach.
Get access to our methodology and principles just for CAD$ 54.99
Program Overview in a Nutshell
Live Online Group Classes
- Connect to a global village of equally motivated peer coaches
- Direct access to PCC & MCC credentialed faculty mentors
- Build a strong understanding of ICF’s core competencies through FLOW coaching methodology
- Business and career clarity and support
- Deepen your coaching presence by integrating, doing, being and having
Become a Success Partner
- Dig deep into the psychology of human beings through Positive Psychology, the Flow model, and other nuerosciences (neurosciences) support the ‘whole person’
- Learn how to leverage flow states to achieve real results
- You will understand that you don’t need to have all the answers, you need the right set of questions
- Coach your clients through the stages of strategy, planning, designing, implementing, and impact.
ICF ACSTH Certification
- Completion of this program provides you with 60 ICF ACSTH certification that also counts towards ICF ACC credentialing
- Written assessment at the end of the program facilitated by FLOW evaluators
- Badge issued by FLOW as an FCBC (FLOW CERTIFIED BUSINESS COACH) that helps to elevate your status as a professional business coach
- The confidence knowing that you have the certification to back up your professional executive coaching skills
- The comfort knowing you aren’t alone, and the FLOW community will be there to support you
Opportunities to Coach Real Clients
- We offer opportunities to participate with FLOW’s various partnerships and community outreach programs
- We can help you build your coaching hours
- Experience what a coaching relationship is like in real life
- You will receive supervision and mentoring from our faculty during your participation with coaching projects
- Build you coaching network, work with real clients, and make lasting connections with other coaches
Some free resources you might find useful
Are you ready to apply now?
Let us know what you think and we will answer all your questions
before getting started
Please see our upcoming courses and choose the best one for your needs.Go to schedule
Free for course participantsThe course participants have FREE access to the e-book worth CAD $ 54.99
FLOW Coaching Methodology & Principles
For many years now coaches have been inspiring lives across the globe by using the FLOW Coaching Methodology with their clients. Other than FLOW coaches we have been receiving many requests from other coaches to learn about the FLOW Coaching Methodology. As a result, we have decided to make the FLOW Coaching methodology and principles available to other coaches from around the world.
Get access to our certified Flow Coach Method overview.