MODULE 1 – 6: THE PATH TO MASTERY
PRACTICUM & SUPERVISION MODULE (ICF ACTP / ACC & PCC)
ICF ACTP CERTIFICATION TRACK LEADS TO BOTH ACC & PCC CREDENTIALS
World Class Certified Professional Coaches!
The FLOW Coaching Institute invites you to join the elite of professional coaches. Accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF), FLOW’s ACTP (accredited coach training program) certification offers you the most comprehensive, practical and complete way to become a confident and competent coach and earn your ACC and PCC credential from International Coach Federation (ICF).
FLOW offers ICF ACTP certification path from Module 1 – 6 which is an the “all inclusive” ICF online certification program including all 6 modules. The ACTP track offers beginning to end ICF Professional Coach certification training all the way up to ACC & PCC. Completion of the program gives you 125 coach specific training hours, completion of mandatory mentoring hours and a performance evaluation process included.
The ACTP Certification program also equips you with support on gaining clarity about your coaching specialty, creating your professional coach bio, formalize marketing strategies to make yourself attractive to your target audience and support to set up your coaching business or career plan.
FLOW’s Advanced Coaching Certification ICF ACTP Certification track will help you through building strong foundations of professional coaching and carry you all the way up to both ICF ACC & PCC credentials without a necessity for extra investment.
ACTP professional coach accreditation path is a once in a lifetime investment with no expiry date!
Benefits of FLOW Coaching Institute’s ACTP Certification Program;
- You will build a strong foundation based on FLOW’s comprehensive, yet practical and applicable coaching methodology
- You will have a structure and specific guidelines that will support your coaching confidence and help you establish successful coaching relationships
- You will work on your professional coaching confidence with the help of masters, teachers and mentors
- Peer coaching support program will help you to start building your coaching practice as of the first week of the program
- You will gain mastery in understanding the ICF’s professional competencies as well as coaching conducts and
- You will gain deeper insight and clarity about your coaching specialty
- You will have a chance to work on your coaching competencies and skills individually with your mentors
- You will gain so much insight and understanding about coaching industry and modalities in general
- You will be able to work on your coaching career and success with the help of our seasoned coaches with 15+years of successful coaching career
- You will skip ICF’s oral assessment (You won’t need to go through oral performance evaluation process through ICF as we will support you in completing it as part of your program)
- You will be mentored by industry’s most qualified mentor coaches
I am ready to apply for online coach certification program now, please send me information about FLOW’s ICF ACTP Module 1-6 Advanced Certification Program
Dedicated to the quality of professional online coach certification training, Flow Coaching Institute has been educating world class coaches as life coaches; executive coaches; business coaches; wellness coaches; career coaches; leadership coaches; agile coaches; team coaches and parent coaches.
FLOW’s accredited professional online coach training programs are recognized and certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the top level of accreditation (ACTP: Accredited Coach Training Program) with one of the highest accredited professional coach training hours across the world.
Being ‘in the flow’ occurs when we do what we enjoy, use our strengths, embrace our values, and express our individuality. Our experienced coaches and facilitators will use FLOW Coaching’s exclusive methodology to help you develop the confidence, leadership, and creativity needed to bring your personal and professional strengths into the fore.
Tell the world you are a FLOW Certified Professional Coach and we will back you up!
There is a reason why worldwide leaders including KPMG, PwC, IKEA, Starbucks, Nestle, Coca Cola International, Kraft Foods International, Toyota, Mercedes Benz,
Walt Disney, BASF, GSK, Merck choose Flow coaching Institute to train their managers as coaches.
The FLOW Coaching Institute trains world-class certified coaches through face-to-face and virtual coach training programs accredited by the International Coach Federation.
FLOW’s Advanced Coaching Certification program is the gold standard in coaching industry.
It is for individuals who want to invest in their skill building and competencies to coach the whole person whether they are executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, parents or people who are in need of life coaching. The tools and methodologies we teach throughout the course as well as individual focus on your skill development, confidence and competencies will help you to apply coaching into the context you want to build your practice on. Therefore, our approach is holistic, real, authentic, practical and applicable to the world of business.
Program Overview In a Nutshell
FLOW’s coaching model has it’s foundations in Positive Psychology & FLOW model developed by the pioneers of Positive Psychology as well as applied tools and processes of Solution Focused Psychology. Other than these two scientific approaches to human development, our model has a strong foundation on Creative & Expressive Therapy tools and methodologies integrated into the model. In addition to these, FLOW’s coaching model utilizes the latest research in brain science and include processes to allow our coaches to blend all of these towards coaching their clients engage and align different habitual systems in their brain. The five step FLOW Coaching Methodology includes Awareness, Motivation, Creative Planning, Achievement and Focus modules.
LIVE ONLINE GROUP CLASSES
- Learn With a Group of Peers Who Are as Motivated as You
- Access to PCC & MCC Credentialed Faculty Members
- Learn From Anywhere
- 20+ Year Track Record of Success
LEARN TO COACH THE WHOLE PERSON
- Foundation on Principles of Positive Psychology &
- Human Centered Psychology
- Capitalize on Your Own Experience
- Confident and Prepared
- Learn About Set of Proven Coaching Tools & Processes
- Accumulated Through 20+ Years of Experience
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL
- The only coach certification program with creative tools & processes
- Everything you learn in the program is applicable to the world of work & to life conditions
- FLOW’s processes adapted from expressive arts & creative therapies
- allow you to unleash the person’s creative potential towards positive shift
PRACTICALITY OF THE FLOW MODEL
- The FLOW Coach model is structured to align with business world
- Practical and Applicable Tools and Processes
- Experiential Hands-On Learning Process
The FLOW Coaching model and methodologies have their foundations
in the findings of years of scientific research by Positive Psychology, Solution Focused & Brief Therapy, Human Centered Cognitive & Behavioral Research, Neuroscience & Expressive Therapies.
SELF PACED 1:1 INDIVIDUAL MENTORSHIP SUPPORT
- Chance for Getting Individual Support Specific to Your Needs
- We Teach You How to Make Yourself Attractive To Your Clientele
- Work on your coaching competencies
- Improve your business coaching confidence
- Set Your Own Schedule
- Work On Your Niche
WORK ON YOUR SPECIALTY (COACHING NICHE) &
WORK ON YOUR PROFESSIONAL COACHING CONFIDENCE
Module 6 You Will Help You To Gain Clarity On Your Specialty-Audience That You Want To Coach. Together With Your Mentors-Who Are Masters of The Coaching Industry- You Will Build Confidence In Building Your Coaching Confidence & Attracting The Right Audience Towards building Your Clientele.
COACH BUDDY SYSTEM
- Practicum Component Helps You Gain Experience Before You Graduate
- Build Your Coaching Hours Experience During Your Courses
- Continue Your Practice in Group Sessions
- Set Your Own Schedule
JOIN THE ELITE OF WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL COACHES
- ICF Accreditation Will Back You Up as a Professional Coach
- Endorsed by the World’s Top Recognized Accreditation Institution
- Position Yourself Above Others
ICF ACTP COACHING CERTIFICATION MODULE 1- 6:
Online Live Group Classes
have focus on teaching advanced methodologies and tools to prepare you to coach diverse people with diverse backgrounds and different motivational styles and belief systems.
Individual Mentoring and Supervision
has focus on development of your professional coaching skills about ICF’s eleven competencies, code of ethics and professional standards and your coaching confidence.
Group Supervision & Mentoring Practicum Labs
have focus on helping your focus on building your practice in a group environment. You will receive professional feedback and supervision during your labs.
Self Paced - Practice Building and Supervision
During the advanced program we will be sharing professional coaching session recordings and other materials with you to support your understanding and coaching confidence in distinguishing between ACC, PCC and MCC competencies. These recordings together with other documents will leap your coaching proficiency to the very next level.
It is an open book essay based review where you get a chance to review all that you have learnt.
An hour long coaching session where we evaluate your coaching competencies based on ICF’s eleven competencies.
I am ready to apply now, please send me information about FLOW’s ICF ACTP Module 1-6 Advanced Certification Program